What did you do on the weekend

What did you do ?

Did you have a good weekend Monica ?
Oh yeah, it was great !
So what did you do ?
On Saturday I went to the theater with my parents.
What play did you see?
I saw Cinderella and it was an amazing show.
What did you like the most ?
I like the costumes and the songs.
What about Sunday ? Did you do anything special?
I read a book in the morning.
Then I did my homework, though I didn't feel like it. But I knew I had to.

The weather was so beautiful and warm.
So we went on a picnic in the park.
In the afternoon we ate some sandwiches and drank some fresh orange juice.
After lunch we stood on the stream bank and fed the ducks.
Then we took a nice stroll through the park.
A moment later it started to rain.
So I ran as fast as we could.
As soon as I got home I took a hot bath.
I enjoyed spending time with my family.
How about you? How was your weekend?
Well, on Saturday I went shopping with my mom.
I needed a dress for my cousin's birthday party.
So I tried many dresses.
So did you finally find the right dress?
Yeah, I did. I found the perfect dress for the party.
So how was the party?
It was great fun ! There were lots of beautiful decorations in the room.
The cake looked amazing ! My cousin blew out the candles and cut the cake.
We sang the birthday song.
Then we played lots of games and I won many times !
Where was the party held?
It was held at a party center.
How was the food ?
The food was delicious, but I ate too much I felt a little sick.
And I also drank too much juice.
So were you able to stay until the end of the party ?
Yes I was, because I only started to feel sick at the end of the party.
When I got home, my mom made me some tea, and I felt much better after drinking it.
Anyway, I loved the party, it was awesome !
I had a wonderful time this weekend, too.
We went to visit our grandparents on Saturday morning.
We traveled by train.
it was a journey of around three hours and there was a lot to see outside the window.
In the afternoon I went fishing in a boat with my grandpa for the first
time.
Really? Where did you go?
We went to a lake not far away from his house.
He taught me cool stuff about fishing and I tried to do everything he said.
So did you catch any fish ?
Yes, we did. We caught a lot of fish ! I was so excited!
We took the fish home and later we had grilled this for dinner.
It was such a delicious meal !
I was really sad yesterday when I had to say goodbye to my grandparents.

Did you have a good day at school today ?
It was okay.
Did you like your lessons at school ?
I enjoyed the grammar lesson and the PE, but I didn't like Math.
We had a test.
So ... how was the test ?
I didn't do so well on the test. I made a few mistakes.
What was the best thing that happened at school today ?
At the time I spent with my friends during recess was the best thing that
happened today. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Homework

Identifying the topic of a paragraph

Read and select information that is NOT in the paragraph