Be going to or will

A. Complete the Sentences using Future Tenses “Will/ or Going to”.

1. A : why are you holding a piece of paper?
    B : I will write a letter to my friends back home in Texas.
2. A : I'm about to fall asleep. I need to wake up!
    B : I will get you a cup of coffee
3. I think he will be the next British Prime Minister.
4. We are so excited about our trip next month to France. We are going to visit Paris, Nice, and Grenoble.

B. Let’s put it into other practices. Now is it will or going to?

1. I've just scored another goal! We will win this game.
2. I'm feeling blue. I think I will stay at home tonight.
3. Can you take care of the baby? No, sorry I am going to study.
4. Oh, She will sneeze.
5. Can you give me a hand? Ok, I will wash the car.
6. I've put my boots on because I will wash the car.
7. I am going to call you when I get to the hotel.
8. There's someone at the door. I will go!
9. Have you got my keys? Oh sorry, I am going to get them now.
10. I will call you tomorrow, I promise!
11. It's really hot in here! Oh! I will open the window if you like.
12. I bought this special shampoo because I will bath the dog.
13. How are you going to the station? Dave is going to give me a lift.

Exercise D

1. I am not going to buy a jacket.
2. You are not going to leave at 06.30.
3. They are not going to grow potatoes.
4. We are not going to eat dinner now.
5. I am not going to cook beef.
6. Judi and I are not going to swim this evening.

Exercise E

1. The jet is going to land at the San Antonio airport at midnight.
2. Jeff is not going to buy a new car.
3. You are not going to move the bookcase.
4. The radio said it is going to freeze tonight.
5. They are going to go to the park this afternoon.
6. The leaves are going to fall to the ground in autumn.
7. You are going to take the second exit off highway 90.
8. I am not going to use the Celsius thermometer.
9. There are going to be ice on the roads tonight.
10. Sandra is not going to sit on the wet ground.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Homework

Identifying the topic of a paragraph

Read and select information that is NOT in the paragraph