My Hometown 2

My hometown 2

 

          As we know, there are two seasons in Indonesia. It are dry season and rainy season. I live in the capital city of south sumatera, Palembang. Its very hot here, usually the temperature is around 32 degrees centigrade. But, sometimes it rains. In my hometown, the weather is unpredictable, when the dry season sometimes it rains, even though very hot weather. When in rainy season it could be very cold, but I like rain, it can makes me calm. There is jogging track in my hometown it called “Kambang Iwak Jogging Track”, many people go there every afternoon and Sunday morning to jogging. Other that, you can see the small lake in the middle of the jogging track. It can make healthy and happy. So many people go there to fishing also. Besides that many people also selling foods and things. Palembang is very old city. The city is more than 13 centuries old, has many interesting historical trace to explore. Chronologically, the relic comes from the era of the kingdom of srivijaya, sultanate of Palembang Darussalam, until the dutch colonial era. And the limas house became the symbol of a typical regional house of South Sumatera. And many more historical architecture here. All around my hometown is river, it called “musi river” yeahh, as we know musi river is the longest river in Indonesia after the Batanghari river. And if you go there you will see Ampera bridge above the river.

 

Ok, I think that’s all about my hometown 2. I hope you will come to there. See ya….


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Homework

Identifying the topic of a paragraph

Read and select information that is NOT in the paragraph